We are providing and developing Africa’s foremost economic zone for local and international business.
Lekki Worldwide Investments Limited is an investment company incorporated in 2006 by the Lagos State Government, as a special purpose vehicle to facilitate, develop, manage, and promote the operations of the Lekki Free Zone. The Zone, established to maximize the development of infrastructure, industrial capacity, and the tourism potentials of the fastest growing city of West Africa, is an exclusive economic zone located on 16,500 hectares of land in the Ibeju-Lekki-Epe axis of Lagos State. The principal objective of the Company is to attract new industries & technology and secure economically viable investments that will transform the region into a modern city. The Industrial metropolis, set to boost employment, will develop into a significant regional hub for various sectors, including manufacturing, trade, real estate, hospitality, leisure facilities, and so on. Ultimately, Lekki Free Zone will eventually transform into one of the largest and most preferred mixed-use investment opportunities and destinations in Nigeria.
PROCESS MANUFACTURING & ASSEMBLY
- Process manufacturing of construction materials, furniture, pharmaceuticals, garments, shoes, food, beverage etc.
- Assembly of Vehicle, engineering machinery, electronic devices and instruments etc.
- Industrial land development for plants, workshops etc.
- Commercial and residential land development for exhibition centre, malls, shops, restaurants, petroleum stations, 4S shops for vehicle, hotels, apartment building, office buildings, villas, houses etc.
Commerce & Logistics
- Exhibition and trade fair related services
- Warehouse and transportation
- Oil product and gas storage
- Logistics services
- Urban services
- Banks, Financial Services
- Tourism Services
- Entertainment Facilities
- Medical Services
- Other Services
- Power Plant
- Water Plan
- Sewage Treatment